- 2 tablespoons Roasted Chili Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds carrots (10-12 medium), cut into ¼-inch diagonal slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450F.
- Combine oil, chili powder, cumin and salt in a medium bowl. Add carrots and toss well to coat. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the carrots, stirring once, until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Toss the carrots with cilantro and lime juice. Serve immediately.